Validide is an Employee-Shared Ownership Public Benefit Corporation. That’s a mouthful, we know, but what it means is that we invest heavily into our employees and even give them ownership in the company. This creates the best incentives for our employees to take best care of our Validide Trust Community, our stakeholders, our customers, and you.
Not seeing the role you are looking for? Join our talent community and stay in touch for future opportunities with our team!
What to Expect When You Apply
We know that you have many choices of where to work, and truly appreciate you taking an interest in our company. One of our core values is trusted and transparent, and that starts with our application process. We want you to know what steps you may be going through, and trust that we’ll keep you informed throughout the process.
1) After we review your resume, if it looks like you’re a good fit for one of our current openings, we’ll invite you to join us for an introductory alignment interview.
2) The next step is a more formal interview around the success outcomes and objectives of the role.
3) After that, we’ll either ask you to complete a short whiteboard exercise, presentation, or project.
4) Finally, we’ll invite you to have a 30-minute call with our CEO and Co-Founder.
5) Our process concludes with your references and background check.
How fast everything moves will depend on how many people we are hiring and the level of the role. We promise to give you an idea of timelines upfront and keep communicating with you throughout the interview process. After all, isn’t that how it should be?
If you’re ready to get started, please apply to one of the positions listed above, or join our talent community to stay connected for the future!
BECOME FUTURE PROOF
GET STARTED NOW